Friday 27 April – Sunday 29 April
COST: $425.00 + $18.00 fuel levy (paid on board)
The famous Oceantrek dive boat is taking the St George Underwater Centre dive crew out for a weekend of diving in Jervis Bay, and we want you to join us!
Step aboard the Oceantrek, one of Australia’s most famous liveaboards and prepare for diving, food and fun with your …dive buddies!
We board the Oceantrek boat at Husskinson Warf at 9pm and head out for two days of diving! Experience the waters of Jervis Bay and explore new parts of underwater NSW!
You will need to provide your own:
- Dive Computer (You must use a dive computer as we’ll doing multiple dives)
- Scuba Equipment (wetsuit, boots, mask, snorkel, fins, regulator, BCD)
- Tank & Weights (Your tank needs to be filled)
- Safety Sausage with 5 metre line
- Certification Cards and Log Books
- Clothing, swimmers and towel
- Any alcohol you wish to consume (The boat is BYO)
Your trip includes:
- Air Fills
- All meals
- Set Dives
- Hot showers on the dive deck!
- And of course, lots of fun!
Nitrox will be available at extra cost.
Spots are limited and filling fast, so please contact our team in store, by email (email@example.com
Deposit is required to secure your space. Full payment due 13th April at the LATEST.