Heron Island is celebrating its status as one of Australia’s top dive destinations with the
Heron Island Dive Festival.
Heron Island is known the world over for its excellent Great Barrier Reef dive sites and fantastic coral gardens and pinnacles, all just minutes from the beach. Join us for an experience of a lifetime.
25-29 July 2012
5 days / 4 nights ex Gladstone from $1,256 per person
- Return boat transfers ex. Gladstone
- 4 nights twin Turtle Room accommodation on Heron Island
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- 2 boat dives per day including the use of tanks,
- Weights & dive guide services
- Dive Festival activities and presentations
BOOK EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT !
Booking conditions apply. Subject to availability.
- Reef Room (twin) : + $ 80 pp
- Beachside Suite (twin) : + $160 pp
- Point / Wistaria Suite (twin) : + $240 pp
- Beach House (twin) + $320 pp
Additional nights from $314 pp twin share
Dive Festival Highlights
- Diving & Snorkelling
- Wine tasting & cooking master classes daily
- A series of inspirational presentations
- Gala buffet seafood dinner on 29 July
Spots are limited and filling fast, so please contact our team in store, by email (email@example.com